From left to right:
1) Rock Guertin, founder of the Rock Guertin foundation, deceased in 2008;
2) Rachel Lussier, deceased in 2010 (photo in newspapers headlines), one of the first producers in Quebec television;
3) Jean-Baptiste Nolin (in the background) who, in 1975, cleared a 18 acre clearing in the area;
4) Mylène Moliner Roy, an architecture student, intern artist of the MURIRS team for this 13th mural;
5) Blanche-Alice Jarest, deceased in 1985, founder of the first guide unit in Estrie, the female counterparter of the Scout Movement.
6) Alexandre Migneault, deceased in 2000 at the age of 100. Doctor, he helped with 8000 childbirths, 6 of which were his grandchildren. After his spouse died, he became a priest and also baptized 3 of his grandchildren.
7) Édouard-Jean Desruisseaux, deceased in June 1952, first francophone postmaster in Sherbrooke and one of the 8 first mailmen of the postal service inaugurated on September 24, 1907.
8) Albert Leblanc, deceased in June 1952, lawyer and creator of the University of Sherbrooke project. He gathered several personalities around his project of whom Bishop Canada who helped him found the University of Sherbrooke.