Church of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Parish

A parish founded following the Second World War

Sources: Ferland photo - chasseur d'images


The Beginnings of the Church

Our Lady of the Holy Rosary church before the erection of the bell tower in the 1950s.


August 13, 1950

A celebration took place on August 13, 1950, for the blessing of the church by Bishop Papineau and to introduce the new priest Albéric Lalande.

The blessing of the bells

The blessing of the bells took place in May 1965.

Extract of
From Mascouche Rapids to Terrebonne Heights

From Mascouche Rapids to Terrebonne Heights image circuit

Presented by : English Community Organization of Lanaudière (ECOL)

Get There

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.