The Province House is the Nova Scotia House of Assembly's gathering place since February 11th, 1819.
It's the smallest and the oldest parliamentary building in Canada.
Its palladian architecture style is regarded as one of the most beautiful in North America. It was created by the architect John Merrick.
At the time of its creation, the Legislative Council was located in the Red Chamber. Now, this room is used for the receptions and the press conferences.