Heart of village of Saint-Romain

History of Saint-Romain

After Lambton, Saint-Romain is one of the oldest villages in the region. It was first colonized by people from the Beauce region in 1844.

Its waterways, rivers and lakes, make this territory perfect for hunting and fishing. 

Photo : SDE du Granit

Lodging and activities

LODGING

Motel de la Source Argentée, ***
470 route 263
418 486-2420
www.motelsourceargentee.com

Domaine et spa de la Rivière aux Pignons Rouges, ***
178 route 108
418 486-2811
www.chaletpignonrouge.com

Aux Tipis de la Rivière Sauvage
345 route Dostie
418 486-2100
www.auxtipisdelarivieresauvage.com

Gîte de la MFR du Granit (Youth hostel ***)
95 rue du Couvent
819 583-5910
www.mfrgranit.com

ZEC St-Romain (cabins and camping)
707 route108
418 486-7090
zecsaint-romain.zecquebec.com


RESTAURANT

Motel de la Source Argentée (see coordinates above)


ACTIVITIES

Massage therapy: Domaine et spa de la Rivière aux Pignons Rouges (see coordinates above)

Hunting, fishing and hiking: ZEC St-Romain (see coordinates above)



Share

On Facebook

On Twitter

With Messenger


Excerpt of
The Summit Drive

View the complete tour with the BaladoDiscovery app for free on Android or iPhone/iPad