Heart of village of Marston
The history of Marston
Marston was established in 1874, but first settlers arrived in 1852. Most of them came from the Isle of Lewis, in Northern Scotland.
Canton de Marston was inhabited only by Scottish for almost 20 years. Marsboro, its name at the time, was the birthplace of the colonization in the region.
This photo represents the summer theatre that owes its name to the the first vocation of this church (“last scene”).
Photo: Théâtre de la première scène