Couvent Notre-Dame-des-Anges

Couvent Notre-Dame-des-Anges (1876)

Residence built for John and Annie Fraser. The Grey Nuns bought the house from lawyer W. Hall in 1913.

Couvent Notre-Dame-des-Anges (1876)

Over time, the outside of the house has sustained very few changes. The place is now the Marguerite Centre, which offers daycare services.

Extract of
The 17 historic buildings of L'Orignal

The 17 historic buildings of L'Orignal image circuit

Presented by : Comtés unis de Prescott et Russell

Get There

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.