Former Poulin-Clément Store

Former Poulin-Clément Store (1821)

This stone bulding constructed by John W. Marston is one of the oldest standing in Eastern Ontario.

Former Poulin-Clément Store (1821)

It would appear that it initially served as a hotel and thereafter as a general store. Former owners include J. Millar, the Neeve brothers, B.R. Poulin, A. Clément and Henri Clément.

Former Poulin-Clément Store (1821)

In 1968, it became the city hall. This beautiful building now serves as the Ontario Court of Justice.

Extract of
The 17 historic buildings of L'Orignal

The 17 historic buildings of L'Orignal image circuit

Presented by : Comtés unis de Prescott et Russell

Get There

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.