Former Manse of St.Andrews

Former Manse of St. Andrews (1860)

Built by John W. Higginson, this stone house has a distinctive Scottish architecture, notably by its arches, gothic-type gables and Palladian windows.

Former Manse of St. Andrews (1860)

It was used by the pastors of the Presbyterian Church, and later of the United Church. Changes made over the years did not alter its style.

Extract of
The 17 historic buildings of L'Orignal

The 17 historic buildings of L'Orignal image circuit

Presented by : Comtés unis de Prescott et Russell

Directions to get there

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.