The Compton Station Building

5.1e The Compton Station Building

The Station served Compton’s railway line which went through the municipality in 1853.


5.2e The Compton Station Building

One of the Station’s waiting-rooms was reserved for the young ladies of King’s Hall School, Compton.

5.3e The Compton Station Building

The Station was moved here (1970) and is now a private dwelling.

Extract of
Rolling Hills, Historic Hamlets (Stanstead E & Barnston W)

Rolling Hills, Historic Hamlets (Stanstead E & Barnston W) image circuit

Presented by : La Table de concertation culturelle de la MRC de Coaticook (TCCC)

Directions to get there

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.