Fire House

22.1e Fire House

The Fire House went into service in 1952. Local volunteer firemen served the community and those around about until 1980 when the volunteer fire service was disbanded.

22.2e Fire House

The building is noteworthy for its tower where the hoses were hung up to dry.

Extract of
Rolling Hills, Historic Hamlets (Stanstead E & Barnston W)

Rolling Hills, Historic Hamlets (Stanstead E & Barnston W) image circuit

Presented by : La Table de concertation culturelle de la MRC de Coaticook (TCCC)

Directions to get there

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.