This church is in the centre of the village. It was built in 1865 and is considered to be one of the most beautiful treasures of the parish.
The cemetery lies behind the church. The charnel house was built in 1919.
The presbytery, which no longer exists, was situated on the left.
How old was the Curé Morache when he arrived in our parish?
He was 30 years old.