This was the heart of Malvina village at the close of the 19th century
In the green house beside the river is where general store and the post office were located. The house is still occupied. At the bottom of the garden is a small abandoned house that dates back to 1863.
It was here that village activities were centred before everything was moved to present day Saint-Malo.