Mr. Georges Lessard's sawmill has been part of the town since 1939, which makes it the oldest on our territory. There's even a reference to this business in our town's coat of arms.
Mr. Lessard has successors that bring new blood to the mill… Three of his grandsons joined the business and took matters into their hands. Bruno and André have been working at the mill for several years already, and Yves has joined them over the past few years. In addition to providing clients with all regular services of a sawmill such as wood cutting and turned posts, the succession develops a new market with Économat, which offers products such as doors and moldings at a very competitive price.
Text: Mélanie Roy
Open year-round: Sunday to Saturday
Attraction's website: http://www.scieriegeorgeslessard.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Économat-1484841305095126
Source: Facebook Page