This photo reveals the original appearance of the house located at 550, rang des Érables, a house with a 4-sided mansard roof. The building dates from 1846. Its original cladding consisted of cedar shingles and corrugated iron.
Source: Book Nos belles des Érables.
A photo of our days (dating from 2007). We note, among other things, that decorative posts are still there. The exterior sheathing is now made of massonite clapboard.
Current owner: Victor Grondin.