Abbé Georges Guy, first parish priest, lived in the vestry and had the first presbytery built. The latter was 38 feet x 32 feet. It was blessed in 1885. From 1885 to 1970, it was home to Saint-Odilon's eight parish priests.
During a meeting of the parish corporation of Saint-Odilon on December 10, 1967, the Board decided to sell the presbytery for many reasons. On January 3, 1970, the old presbytery was auctioned for as little as $635. Today, the land is home to the Centre Curé Larochelle, a retirement home.
Source: Cent ans d'histoire et plus... à Saint-Odilon-de-Cranbourne (1900)