The west part of the restaurant is the Godmer building. In 1935, an agreement was negotiated before the notary J.L. Desjardins to establish the property line between the carter Adélard Godmer and the baker Sigefroi Desjardins. The brothers, Ti-Gus and Ti-Blanc Godmer, lived next to each other. When the train arrived in Sainte-Adèle, they provided a taxi service with a horse-drawn cart. Several restaurants appeared at this location in the 1950s, 60s and 70s. Many will remember the renowned Pep’s Steak House in the 1990s.