1421 Labelle Street
The Rolland Paper Mill possessed its own farm, initially for housing and feeding the horses used to transport coal. The farm also had cows and vegetable gardens.
The mill foreman, Yvon Sigouin, was the last farmer to work there. When the company decided to sell the farm in 1964, his brother Benoit dismantled and marked every hand-hewn piece of timber, and then rebuilt it in a new location on Labelle Street.
He still resides in the house.