St. James Church (Textile Museum), 4967 Main Street
This Keillor House sister is a textile museum built in 1885 as a small Presbyterian Church. It is now home to the Beachkirk Collection of nineteenth century artefacts, largely from southeastern New Brunswick. It is associated with domestic textile production and other handicrafts that facilitated daily life.
The collection includes carders, flax breaks, spinning wheels, carpenter and blacksmith tools, a working foot-powered wood lathe, and a magnificent hand-made loom dating from about 1800.