«Pension Dunnigan» - Rooms and Board.
Towards 1819, Pierre Bonenfant, the second owner, built himself a larger house following traditional French building techniques. The original house, with its steep gable roof, was a log structure clad with vertical planks. Over time, it was twice enlarged at the west end. Today restored, massive stone chimneys bear witness to the house's venerable age.
Photo source :
Kathleen Dunnigan Collection