Hôtel le Manoir

16.1e Hôtel le Manoir

This building has changed its function many times throughout the course of its history. It was built in 1855 and at that time housed the Waterville Academy, a Protestant school. Then it became the Town Hall and then the Model School (which used to be the Academy) which was closed down in 1969.

Extract of
Riverbanks and Fertile Fields (Compton & Waterville)

Riverbanks and Fertile Fields (Compton & Waterville) image circuit

Presented by : La Table de concertation culturelle de la MRC de Coaticook (TCCC)
Get There

Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.