The land clearing in the Tring Township started around 1834. Three farmers, Augustin Bolduc, Alexis Poulin and François Doyon, back from moose hunting, went through the back of the second rank in Tring. They were struck by the richness of the land. A year later, they each marked a land that they cleared.
Six years later, in 1840, Beauce pioneers really settled on the territory to clear land, build and dream of a better life. Saint-Victor was the first parish of the area, and was officially established in 1852.
Source : La Société du Patrimoine de Saint-Victor-de-Beauce