Kinnear’s Mills | BaladoDiscovery Kinnear’s Mills James Kinnear Osgood Covered Bridge The Osgood covered bridge in the 1900s. The roof of the covered bridge protects its structure from the elements and allows to extend its service life by several years. Wilson’s Mills Here we see Mr Wilson on his farm, in 1895. Preparing for the season Léo Prévot and his team of rock collectors in 1958. They are preparing the growing season. Extract of Craig and Gosford Road Rally Presented by : Corporation des chemins Craig et Gosford Directions to get there Link copied successfully! Share this Point of Interest Twitter Facebook Linkedin E-mail Copy Link Download the BaladoDiscovery app (for Android and iOS) and access the largest network of self-guided tour experiences in Canada.