The Maison Louise-Pariseau is built in 1905 for Joseph Aumont, a retired farmer, and his wife Céline Lépine, a former teacher. At the time of Joseph Aumont’s passing, his daughter Salomé, with husband Louis-Philippe Pariseau and their three children, are living near the paternal home. Therefore, Céline Lépine, Joseph Aumont’s widow, invites the Aumont-Pariseau couple to move in with her. The couple raises their 6 children there.Aside from the short time notary Pariseau has his office there, the house is always used as a home.
The Maison Louise-Pariseau (named after one of Aumont-Pariseau’s daughters) is recognized in 2008. Today, the house has kept most of its original features, such as the triple windows with colonnettes and the front double door. Porches were renovated a few years ago, in accordance with their original style, but the consoles supporting the side part are originals.